Relevant Job Titles:
Tooling Engineer, Injection Mould Toolmaker, Tooling Technician, Build Technician.
Key Responsibilities for this Mould Toolmaker role:
- Working on multi-cavity tools and hot runner systems
- Program and run various CNC equipment.
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance, repair and modification of injection mould tools, enabling production to meet customer demands and targets
- To ensure that the repair and maintenance of injection mould production tools is carried out in line with production requirement in the allocated time frame
- To be proactive in making tooling modifications to improve scrap cycle time and tool reliability
- To ensure that housekeeping within the area is maintained in a satisfactory condition
- To ensure a safe working environment exists for self and colleagues in line with the Company Health & Safety processes and procedures
- Any other duties as requested by management
Experience needed to be a successful Mould Toolmaker candidate:
- Good experience with multi-cavity tools and hot runners
- Previous experience in an injection moulding environment
- Accuracy, efficiency, adaptability and attention to detail
- Proven experience in setting and operating tool making machines
- Proven experience in machining precision parts in line with engineering drawings.
- Demonstrate excellent bench ‘hand skills’ i.e. filing and forming