Injection Moulding Technician – Nights
- Working permanent night shift / Monday – Friday / 2200-0600
- Responsible for managing the smooth running of a shift
- Following procedures regarding tool change start up, shut down.
- Ensure tools are running to standards and meeting efficiency targets.
- Preventive maintenance of tools and related equipment as required.
- Shift handover to incoming process technician.
- Scrap reduction, cycle efficiencies and submission of start-up and process change sheets.
- Following procedures regarding line clearance when work orders complete.
- Detailed reporting of any equipment breakdown.
- Assist other technical departments when required.
- Monitoring quality of production during production run.
- Code of practice checks, housekeeping, 5’s, SMED.
- Health and Safety.
- Following work instructions regarding the manufacture of product.
- Efficient operation of moulding machines and assembly ensuring acceptable quality of parts.
- Recording scrap accurately and informing Leads of any issues.
- Any reasonable duty or request to meet the demands of a flexible working environment.
- Excellent knowledge of injection moulding process, related materials and equipment and of product produced.
- Good communication
- Good attitude.
- Slinging and lifting training a must
- Robot knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK