Injection Moulding Technician
- The safe mounting and dismounting of injection mould tools
- The correct disposition of all waste from the moulding process
- Maximising machine utilisation & overall equipment effectiveness
- Responsible for troubleshooting
- Support the safe and effective operation of mould shop equipment and the production of moulded components to the required standard
- Offering flexibility to cover operator / packer duties when requested
- Support CI initiatives & 5S programs to drive change and process development across the shop floor
- Full compliance with all company Standard Operations Procedures (SOP’s)
- Experience in high volume, quick tool change, short run production environment
- Experienced technical setter with good knowledge of engineering polymers
- Thorough knowledge of injection moulding process and moulding ancillaries
- Recognised plastics industry qualification (NVQ, ONC, HNC etc.)
- A team player with the ability to work productively and easily with others
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work well and calmly under pressure
- Flexible and approachable
- Excellent attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK