Injection Moulding Technician
We are recruiting an experienced Injection Moulding Technician whose primary duties will be to ensure the smooth operation of the injection moulding department. The candidate will also provide support across the rest of the production department as required. You will be someone who seeks to progress and continue your development with a forward-thinking company. You will use your overall knowledge between tool, material, ancillaries, press and process to successfully diagnose and solve problems.
- Audit and review existing production processes on a frequent basis, ensuring that mould tools and ancillary equipment are running at optimal output.
- Perform systematic troubleshooting, undertake process analysis, identify root cause and mitigation activities.
- Undertake internal departmental projects, managing change control requirements including updating of associated documentation.
- Supporting the Production team, highlighting opportunities for improvements in the existing processes, working environment and improvements in mould and machine efficiency.
- Cascade knowledge and training within the moulding team.
- Ensure health and safety, industry regulations and validated processes are adhered to
- Promote and encourage housekeeping levels are kept to standard.
- Completing any paperwork, to the correct standard, as dictated by GMP.
- Recognised Injection Moulding Processing Qualifications.
- Extensive knowledge of injection moulding tooling, processes, techniques and implementation
- Good analytical and practical skills
- A logical and methodical approach to their duties
- Tool Maintenance and basic Engineering skills
- Understanding of demoulding robots
- Good Communication & People Skills
- T. Literate
- Basic Machine Maintenance.