Injection Moulding Setter/Supervisor
- To effectively and safely carry out tool changes in the injection moulding areas of the business
- Basic machine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Responsible for the supervision of the operators working within their cell.
- To work strictly according to Standard Operating Procedures
- To assist in maintaining each work area in an orderly fashion
- As appropriate to work in clean rooms conditions
- Ideally BPTA / PTIC / G&A level qualification
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in the injection moulding industry
- Able to demonstrate competencies in tool changing, troubleshooting, fault finding and process optimisation. Able to efficiently set all aspects of approved production mould tools utilising approved setting conditions and production work instructions.
- To be familiar with processing a wide range of commodity, and engineering polymers.
- To be proactive in continuous improvements relative to your job role.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK