Relevant Job Titles:
Injection Moulding Setter, Injection Moulding Technician
The successful candidate will be able to and have the following experience/knowledge:
- Experience working with Negri Bossi Injection Moulding Machines and knowledge on Sepro and Sytrama Robots would be a distinct advantage.
- Will be to set and maintain numerous Plastic Injection Moulding machines, oversee Robot program settings as well as perform Tool Changes daily, reporting directly to the production manager.
- Involved in trialling tools, setting up ancillary and lifting equipment.
- For this role you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of setting up Injection Moulding machines and experience with tool trialling and optimisation.
- The candidate will have experience working within a busy shop floor and will have background knowledge in robot automation within the Plastics Industry.
- Completing reports and safety sheets as instructed.
- Saving all relevant robot and machine programs.
- Ensuring all machines are running to their optimum cycles.
- Safe handling of loading and unloading all tools onto the moulding machines.
- Carry out basic maintenance duties on machines and report any faults to the production manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual, who is looking to join an expanding company within the Plastics Industry.