Injection Moulding Setter
- Carry out setting on injection moulding machines
- Carry out line clearance at end of production in preparation for next tooling.
- Safely remove and refit tooling to presses in accordance to company procedures.
- Carry process adjustments and full set ups.
- Prove tooling and troubleshoot machine and process before handing to production lines.
- Liaise with operational staff to understand tooling related issues.
- To be flexible in a “breakdown” scenario.
- All employees are required to maintain safe working practices by adhering to the Health and Safety policies of the company in place at any given time.
- The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description.
- The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and do not in themselves justify the re-evaluation of the post.
- Knowledge of plastics processing and machine setting of Injection moulding machines.
- Able to compile setting and fault finding instructions.
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative to achieve objectives.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Is able to work as part of a team to achieve team objectives
- Able to respond positively to changing work demands
- Is conscientious and thorough in all aspects of work responsibilities, and has a professional approach to work
- Has a logical and methodical approach to problem solving/fault finding issues
- Ability to listen, and take up new skills
- Able to follow instruction to ensure work is completed as required
- Wants to give a good service, recognising the importance of customer satisfaction on their own work
- Ability to undertake duties in every respect as laid out in the job description (further to training if required)
- 2 Years proven experience in setting plastic moulding machines
- Crane licence
- Good knowledge of H&S requirements
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK