Injection Moulding Setter
- Conduct daily safety checks.
- Assess breakdowns and escalate issues when necessary.
- Ensure processes are always running to the correct setting sheet and escalate as appropriate if found outside of these conditions.
- Carry out in a safe and efficient manner, process setting activities which include mould changes, mould setting, colour and material changes.
- Assist in conducting trials when required.
- Liaise with the Toolroom regarding tooling related issues before taking action.
- Assist with standardised work and breakdown analysis.
- Work with Production Supervisor in reducing downtime on equipment.
- A good working knowledge manufacturing processes and controls
- Analytical, logical and meticulous approach to record keeping.
- C&G or ONC in Mechanical Engineering
- NVQ level 3 in polymer processing
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK