Injection Moulding Setter
- Hands-on moulding technical support
- Tool change and machine setting
- Process development and efficiency
- Involvement in all moulding production areas and tasks
- Input in machine scheduling
- Input in the development of new products, tooling reviews and tool or process trials
- Minimum 3 years injection moulding setting experience
- Moulding trouble shooting and remedies
- You must be able to work under your own initiative, reliable and willing to get stuck in to all aspects of a hard working mould shop
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK