Injection Moulding Production Supervisor –
- Ensures that all Health, Safety and Environment legislation as well as company compliance guidelines are clearly understood and are followed in the department/Cell.
- Supervises all human resources effectively ensuring personnel development, training, appraisals and discipline are co-ordinated to reach departmental goals.
- Works with HR department to maintain records and to consistently, promptly and effectively respond to discipline and motivational issues. Actively gauges moral in the team and takes action to address issues and provide support as required/ is necessary.
- Organises the departmental resources to meet the output and quality requirements of the production plan (Customer demand/Schedule adherence).
- Monitors day by the hour performance and works with individuals/cells to meet daily performance targets. Where issues outside of direct control may lead to missing demand, brings suggested solutions to Production manager for discussion/ agreement.
- Maintains a daily focus upon the 5Ms (Material, Machines, Manpower, Methods and Measurements), observing any abnormalities and reacting to prevent disruption to the flow of product through the processes under their control.
- Closely monitor and control the delivery of the production schedule, regularly review and maintain performance measures; cycle times / cavitation / lot size / downtime codes / shift performance KPI’s & setter activity levels.
- Creates and Maintains Standard work for all operations, audits process to ensure adherence to agreed methodology and practice. Seeks out improvements and encourages an environment of active continuous improvement.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK