Technical Skills the successful Injection Moulding Process Technician will need:
- Coordinate the timely and efficient change-over of production lines from one item to the next, including mould changes, colour changes, plate / cavity changes, assembly / liner changes etc.
- By continued observation, The Process Technician will locate and rectify line blockages and machine stoppages.
- Coordinate the rectification of machine breakdowns / stoppages to ensure ongoing production (this may include site call-out’s while not on shift for urgent production issues).
- The Process Technician will Assist in the development of a planned maintenance programme
- Any other task deemed reasonable for the role.
Basic Requirements and Qualifications:
- Relevant i.e. polymer training
- Knowledge of injection moulding processes, techniques, and implementation
- Experience of working in a similar injection moulding environment
- Good analytical and practical skills
- A logical and methodical approach to their duties
Training may be given in the following areas: