- The role of the Injection Moulding Process Technician is to assist in the safe, effective and efficient running of site machinery, ensuring good quality product and minimum spoilage.
- Coordinate the timely and efficient change-over of production lines from one item to the next, including mould changes, colour changes, plate / cavity changes, assembly / liner changes etc.
- By continued observation, locate and rectify line blockages and machine stoppages.
- Coordinate the rectification of machine breakdowns / stoppages to ensure ongoing production (this may include site call-out’s while not on shift for urgent production issues).
- Assist in the development of a planned maintenance programme
- Any other task deemed reasonable for the role.
The ideal candidate will need the following keys skills experience and/or qualifications:
- Relevant i.e. polymer training
- Knowledge of injection moulding processes, techniques and implementation
- Experience of working in a similar injection moulding environment
- Good analytical and practical skills
- A logical and methodical approach to their duties
Training may be given in the following areas:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK