Injection Moulding Operator
- Plan ahead for production changes by ensuring they have all the relevant tools, materials and equipment for the next change over
- Safely shut down machines at the end of their production runs ensuring all Safe Systems of Work (SSOW’s) are followed
- Safely remove moulds from machines and return to appropriate safe place
- Remove all materials not required for the next job and ensure adequate materials available for next job
- Safely install the tool for the next run and ensure that all installations are completed safely and completely
- Ensure that machines are in a clean and tidy manner suitable and safe for production operatives
- Ensure all documentation is completed completely and accurately.
- Investigate opportunities to improve SMED, TPM, mould capture, processing efficiencies, material drying & conveyancing, recycling and automation to reduce manual workloads.
- Maintain a responsible, moral and ethical behaviour to support the business ethics.
- Safe use of tool hanging equipment
- Injection Moulding safe machine shut down
- Cranes, lifting and slinging, PPT
- Introductory machine operator processing
- Health and Safety
- SMED activity (desirable)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK