Injection Moulding Operator
- Perform hands on production and assembly functions including running machines and packing
- Identify all boxes at machines with an in-process label and operator ID stamp
- Daily visual stock takes of cardboard boxes
- Carry out visual checks on your machines for faults or leaks
- You will be responsibly responsible for ensuring that your running jobs are running to approved quality formats as set out by the Quality Department.
- Keep your work area clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure company Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Dispose of recyclable waste in a responsible manner and ensure correct waste stream is used
- Report any non-conformities to Line Manager – Team Leader
- Fully support the Team Leader that department 5S is maintained, bins emptied at the end of the shift and ensure bins are left in a safe manner
- Be able to work in an upright, repetitive position for the shift duration
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail, especially agility with hands while performing duties
- Have a conscientious attitude to work
- Be able to demonstrate a level of determination to achieve multiple tasks in a busy environment
- Be confident to offer ideas regarding process improvements
- Be a good team player
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK