The successful Maintenance Engineer candidate will have responsibility such as;
- Maintaining all plant machinery to ensure safe, continual and efficient operations.
- Ensuring that periodic and preventive maintenance are appropriately scheduled and accomplished, and that emergency troubleshooting and maintenance support are readily provided as needed.
- Achieving maintenance goals, activity scheduling and work completion to ensure manufacturing targets are continually achieved.
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and instruction passed on between shifts.
- Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
The ideal candidate will need the following keys skills experience and/or qualifications:
- To demonstrate Subject matter depth and breadth in the Plant Operation and Maintenance competency
- Extensive experience in electrical and manufacturing engineering
- To demonstrate knowledge of plant operation principles, methods and processes.
- The ability to handle day-to-day and strategic issues, operational requirements and support of a manufacturing facility.
- To demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem solving ability.
- To be a self-starter with initiative and be able to work individually and within a team with minimum supervision
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK