Injection Mould Toolmaker
The Toolmaker is required to manage all aspects of the injection mould tooling functional tasks aimed at achieving key outputs for internal & external customers. This role will include some operational elements but is primarily focused on the effective hands on management of the manufacturing tooling resources. Occasionally the role holder will be asked to carry out specific project work and participate in cross functional teams.
- Ensure that all production tooling meets the defined customer quality requirements.
- Carry out daily Tooling Planned Preventative Maintenance activities.
- Identifies process issues takes appropriate corrective action or calls out maintenance.
- Ensures that all tooling repair/maintenance activities are accurately reported & documented.
- Ensure that all tool maintenance activities are carried out in line with approved/validated parameters.
- Maintain spares stock & report usage.
- Effective & timely communication of issues to management on Tooling performance.
- Completes & files tooling reports in an effective & timely manner.
- Ensures that all work is carried out in line with company policy, procedures & cGMP guidelines.
- Accurate cGMP compliant reporting of all tooling activities.
- Supports internal & external audit activities.
- Takes ownership & responsibility for all 5S improvement & maintenance activities in their designated area.
- Actively participate in the recruitment & selection of their team.
- Identify performance issues & lead appropriate corrective/disciplinary action.
Relevant Job Titles:
Toolmaker, Tooling Technician, Tooling Engineer, Mould Maker
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK