Injection Mould Process Technician
- Providing leadership for the setters & technical expertise to the shift structure through problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Reviewing and reporting back any cycle times running longer than costed/recorded on Job Shop.
- Undertaking trial work, managing NPI Projects, with an aim to achieve time and budget expectations, whilst providing robust Settings for use in production.
- Running or being involved in Continuous Improvement Projects.
- 37 injection moulding machines
- Clean and Tidy
- Well-structured and friendly atmosphere
- Continuous investment plans being implemented
Hours of Work:
- 40hrs per week
- 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK