Job Application – Infrastructure Architect:
- (Home-based with some office visits (London) / Contract – £600-£650 per day) – SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 4th May 2021
This role sits in the companies Finance and Economic Regulation team. The team works on a diverse range of issues including financing and investment, interaction with Government and investors, commercial and supply chain arrangements.
- End to End solution design and build activities
- Creation of external access patterns to Azure based business applications using Azure application gateway, gain sponsor agreement
- Creation of best practice guidance for building IaaS solutions within Azure
- Assurance of partner produced architectural design artefacts
- Consulting services for all solution architecture
- Prepare technology strategy recommendations, document options, present to sponsors
- Delivery of insight into market trends, technology trends and real-life examples of how technology can drive business opportunity to uplift knowledge and capability of the architectural capability.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK