Role Description – Hydraulic Sales Manager:
- Generate Sales
- Process Orders via email or phone
- Contacting clients to obtain information and answer queries.
- Check data accuracy in orders.
- To ensure timely deliveries
- serve the trade counter and assemble hoses as required.
- Maintain/update customer & suppliers records.
- Communicate feedback from customer!
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
Experience the successful candidate needs:
- Proven work experience in Sales
- Knowledge within the Hydraulic/Pneumatic industry
- Organizational & multitasking skills
- To work as part of a team
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment and be able to work well under pressure, and generally on their own.
- Computer understanding i.e.: excel & word.
- Good communication skills with customers and suppliers
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK