HR Business Partner
- Coaching business leaders to improve capability and delivery of a high performance environment
- Succession planning and organisational design
- Supporting the business with implementing strategy to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure effective budget and resource allocation, management of spends and resources and tracking within area of responsibility
- Lead projects around restructuring, acquisitions, organisational design and transfers
- Employee Relations support, prevention rather than delivery being the key objective
- Up-skill and develop tools available to managers to reduce escalation of the formal routes being required
- Change management and transformation throughout the organisation
- Coach Functional Leaders to improve people management whilst deploying appropriate HR interventions to support business strategy
- Contribute to the development and retention of HR talent to ensure capability, succession planning and talent management
- Talent strategy development
- Work with Operations to improve business and labour productivity
- Support business plans around viability and what HR support is required to achieve success
- Leading a D&I agenda
- CIPD Qualified
- Proven track record within the Manufacturing industry
- European experience, ideally within a Manufacturing business but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven background as a business partner and be able to demonstrate their previous successes
- Clear communication, strong change and transformation skills
- The appetite to support the wider business to increase the HR presence in a more strategic platform.
- A strong relationship builder, be comfortable to take decisive action and execute plans with excellence
This role is an integral role in organisational change and transformation for the Manufacturing and Supply Chain areas. If you love to coach Functional Leaders, ensuring HR are a valued resource, then this role will give you the opportunity to be a change agent in a growing and exciting Manufacturing environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK