Highways Lighting Technician role will include?
- Structural inspection and testing of light columns
- Data collection of highway assets
- Corrosion investigation
- Providing accurate test results for reporting
- Be the face of the company when on site with customers
To be a Highways Lighting Technician, you will be using company vehicles to travel and from client sites. Be experienced and have an interest in the field of work. It would be desirable if you had a HERS ECS card. Communication is key for this role; you will be able to make an impact and work well within a team. You will also be willing to work away from home for short periods (days).
- Mon-Fri 8:15-17:00 although flexibility with working hours will be required
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (increased with service)
- Enhanced pension
- Paid overtime
- Free, independent employee assistance programme, offering confidential information, support, advice and counselling, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Working for a leading organisation that supports internal progression and promotion
Alternative job titles:
Lighting Technician, Street Lighting Technician, Highways Technician, Street Lighting Engineer, Lighting Engineer
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK