Health and Safety Manager
- Continually work with the leadership and wider teams to ensure deployment of all our local and regional site safety procedures and standards with respects to all employees and visitors.
- Lead & continually develop our EMEA approach and model to ensure our standards, procedures and management of these meets legislation, best practise, internal corrective action and feedback improvements.
- Work with the training and development team to ensure a budgeted consistent & full deployment of mandatory training, team skills and competency development to drive compliance, team and standards improvement.
- Drive a continual improvement programme, with clear reward and recognition in line with our SPIRIT values, through a motivational team involvement approach, hence a positive impact on our employee engagement
- Assess and manage H&S capital expenditure needs and budgets for EMEA, working closely with site leadership, facilities management to ensure delivery of improvements across all our sites.
- Provide expertise and facilitation for purchasing and facilities to drive where applicable our standards and compliance needs with contractors and suppliers.
- Maintain the regional reporting, KPI’s suite, H&S briefing schedules and communication across the business.
- ISO 45001 deployment, certification, compliance
- Teamwork, managing without executive authority
- 5 years multi-site experience of rolling out H&S change programmes
- NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) Diploma,(IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)
- Chartered Member (CMIOSH)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK