Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g., job advertising)
- Evaluate CV’s and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media, etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
- Proven experience/background within recruitment
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales / Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgment
Qualifications / Certifications required:
- Degree educated in a business discipline (desirable but not essential)
- Recognised qualifications in recruiting (desirable but not essential)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Laptop, Phone
- Flexible working hours
- Individual & Team Driven incentives – end of year trip abroad!
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking (or you can pay us if you really want to)
- Unlimited progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK