General Warehouse Operative
- Working closely with Goods-In, Warehouse & any other area that requires support
- Replenishing pick shelves & racking
- Investigating and responding to critical errors to ensure that mistakes are eradicated
- Preparing customers’ orders for despatch
- Administration of warehouse activities via the Winman system including booking in incoming purchases, outgoing despatches
- Assisting in stock taking and discrepancy investigation.
- Cleaning the warehouse according to the warehouse cleaning regime.
- Ensuring that the working area is clean and tidy at the end of each operation.
- Communicating regularly with your Team Leader to ensure an efficient flow of activities and to maximise resources.
- Previous experience within a Warehouse environment
- Ability to work individually or within a team
- Good standard of verbal and written English along with numeracy essential
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be physically fit
- Bendi FLT licence essential
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK