Fork Lift Truck Driver
- Pre – planning for tool changes on MAAC’s & CNC’s i.e., getting tools, jigs and materials ready in advance of tool change over.
- Liaising with Shift supervision regarding priority tool changes.
- Ensure all machines are line fed with materials, stillages etc.
- Ensuring Safe working practices & Housekeeping standards are maintained to the highest levels.
- Will be responsible for making sure that all materials and products are correctly identified and labelled before leaving the machine they are being produced on and are located within the correct storage area.
- Will be required to participate in improvement projects.
- Assist with loading and unloading of vehicles if requested to do so.
- Assist other departments with tool or stock movements as and when requested.
- Forklift license preferable but not essential as training will be given.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK