- Statutory Returns
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Nominal Ledger
- Cash Flow and Bank Reconciliations
- Expense and Overhead Monitoring
- Office Administration
- Stock and Bom Allocations
- Staff Administration
- Month End Procedures
- Management Accounts
- Reporting to Group
- Other tasks as required from Management from time to time
- AAT Level 4 minimum or higher qualification
- SAGE or SAP experience – Transaction management: AP and AR management, Cash Book, Nominal Ledger, Management reporting
- EXCEL: ability to analyse financial data with excel functions and pivot tables
- SME or Medium sized company
- Contract manufacturing and knowledge of BOM and stock reconciliations
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK