- You’ll also establish and keep up to date lists of servicing on equipment and contract end renewals.
- Overall management of the servicing and maintenance of the buildings.
- Overseeing all units within the company
- Overseeing external contracts.
- Overseeing budgets for the relevant areas.
- To work closely, particularly with the EHS Team, to ensure employees and visitors have an optimum working environment which is both pleasant and productive.
- To manage the operation of the security systems and services – including access control, CCTV, intercom and intruder alarm.
- To be proactive in interfacing with all users of the facilities – and to be actively seen and accessible.
- To support the businesses in the arranging of special events – such as client functions / workshops etc.
- To prepare and implement long-term plans for the facilities, including strategies for the procurement of contracted services.
- To ensure best practices are followed for efficiency and the reduction of costs.
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of the facilities and to check that standards are being maintained.
- To respond to incidents (such as failures in the supply of power, water etc) and to coordinate with the SLT on keeping employees informed.
- To ensure an equipment database is kept up to date for various reasons, including insurance.
- If necessary, to carry-out minor repairs and fixes within the bounds of regulations and own qualifications.
- Support other areas of the business as required
- Assist in the achievement of company KPI targets
- Engage in GEM initiatives
- Skills and experience:
- Driving license essential.
- IOSH/NEBOSH essential.
- Previous working experience in Facilities Management.
- Attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise work
- Environmental, Health and Safety:
- Commitment to the protection of the environment and targeting zero environmental incidents.
- Obey safety rules, follow EHS policies and work in a safe manner
- Report any concerns, unsafe or hazardous situations immediately to direct managers
- Engage and participate in health, safety and environmental programs
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK