- Have excellent time keeping and attendance record.
- Be willing to contribute and progress towards on going improvements of the business.
- Proven experience as an Extrusion Machine Operator
- Understanding of production procedures
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Proficient and capable Extrusion abilities
- Adaptable to change and varying situations.
- Ability to show resilience and a flexible approach.
- Good communication skills
- Data entry skills
- A team player
- Attention to detail.
- Physical stamina and strength
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK