Willcox Matthews was started in 2018 by 3 friends and former colleagues, who shared the same vision. Due to our continued growth and success, we are now looking for an additional recruitment specialist to join our team.
We are based in the quaint village of Ombersley just outside Worcester, commutable from most urban centres in Worcestershire and the West Midlands including Birmingham.
What’s different about Willcox Matthews?
- We run a very open and friendly office, where we want ambitious individuals to be able to reach their full potential. We’re building a recruitment model here that breaks away from traditional targets, such as unnecessary sales calls!
- We want to be able to give someone full autonomy to run their own desk. You may even want to run and build your own team with minimal supervision / targets.
- We’re very open in terms of salary / commission structure, – naturally, these are based on past billing experience.
- Our specialism is within the Engineering Sector but welcome the opportunity to speak to consultants who have been recruiting into any market!
What we’re looking for?
We want someone motivated by climbing the career ladder quickly, earning lots of money and ultimately help shape the future of our company.
You will be responsible for supporting clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are of course, a vital aspect of the position.
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
- Proven experience/background within recruitment
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgement
Qualifications / Certifications required:
- Degree educated in a business discipline (desirable but not essential)
- Recognised qualifications in recruiting (desirable but not essential)
Salary, benefits & hours of work:
- Your salary package is based around three factors; your basic salary, commission structure and monthly target (cap) – this will be discussed at interview and will be based on your current achievements/expectations
- Healthcare cash plan (after probation)
- Mobile phone or phone allowance
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking (or you pay us if you really want to)
- Unlimited progression opportunities