- Designs, implements, and refines product development, testing, and manufacturing processes
- Creates detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by
- Assures that processes meet quality and safety compliance guidelines
- Oversees project logistics and resource allocation
- Strives to improve efficiency and sustainability of processes and product designs
- Conducts various tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
- Communicates and collaborate with the senior leadership team, other managers, suppliers, and contractors
- 5+ years industrial experience in machine product development, manufacturing or product development
- Experience of delivering machine development programmes to market
- Excellent project management skills
- Industries: textiles, chemicals, foodstuffs, paper/packaging, electronics, automation
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators – going beyond conventional boundaries
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK