The main responsibilities will be:
• Helping to resolve electronic component and assembly procurement issues and identifying alternate parts
• Identifying design changes to help improve electronics part supply or reduce costs
• Working with manufacturing to identify changes to resolve design related manufacturing issues
• Working with the electronics design teams to help move design improvements through to implementation
• Writing change requests and managing them through the change process
• Writing concessions to implement temporary changes to the manufacturing and test processes
• Creating and updating cable assembly drawings and BoMs
• Creating and updating procurement specifications for bought-in electronic assemblies
• Writing test specifications
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have/be:
• Good understanding of electronics designs and processes
• Good understanding of electronics procurement and manufacturing processes
• Proven track record of related experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Clear written and verbal communication
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK