- 3-phase electrical fault find and repair
- Electrical installation
- Hydraulic & pneumatic control panels
- Motors, inverters, contactors, sensors, relays,
- HV Switch gear
- Work with the Maintenance Team to ensure that the key focus is to improve operations by maximising production and minimising downtime. This will facilitate that the systems are in the best possible electrical condition at all times, thus ensuring that a consistent, high-quality product can be produced at all times.
- Assist the Technical team to source parts that may be required to complete repairs, thus ensuring that any parts or services required are ‘right first time, cost effective and can be supplied in a timely manner.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on a range of pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors, and robots in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices
- Responsible for safety and the safety of those they are working with according to the relevant procedures. This includes being aware of the risks of each task and following the appropriate risk assessments.
- Successfully completed a National Certificate (Electrical) or another suitable award, equivalent to Level 6 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Experience in a working maintenance/manufacturing environment is required.
- Good knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors and robotics.
- Understanding of ASI and Profibus systems
- PLC Experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of utilising Mechanical & Electrical technical manuals and drawings
- PC Literate
- Applicants who are familiar with automated machinery will have advantage however full training will be given.
- Must be willing to travel globally to provide technical support to sister companies
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, high energy, positive attitude with initiative for timely completion of goals
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK