- Supervision of the Company’s installation services on site to ensure optimum use of resources whilst maintaining effective cost control and excellent customer service, both on a daily and continuing basis.
- Ensure all employees, Agency Workers and Sub-Contractors are working in accordance with site and the company protocol and clear adherence to health and safety of both themselves and any other persons at all times.
- Identify the level of risk in any installation by use of protocols and RAMS mitigate any potential risks to ourselves or others.
- Working closely with the Project Engineer and keeping them up to date at all times.
- Supervisory of all onsite labour including company employees, Agency Workers and Sub-Contractors.
- To undertake RAMS update/ modification and present to the team as required.
- Ensure any plant and equipment is used in accordance with the RAMS and other HSE requirements
- To present Toolbox Talks and to discuss specific risk assessments with the team
- To undertake Point of Work Risk Assessments and present to the team
- Maintain necessary site documentation.
- Collate and copy all daily paperwork such as disconnection sheets and protocols
- Industrial/Commercial experience
- Experience in the installation and relocation of industrial machinery/ production equipment or process plant.
- Principal Duty Holder – Understanding of all relevant legislation pertaining to PDH position with suitable training certificate.
- Recognised apprenticeship or other suitable training/ equivalent qualification (City & Guilds Required, JIB ECS)
- CSCS Card
- Electrical Testing experience
- Ability to read Mechanical/Electrical layout drawings.
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge and Standards
- Experience of working within ‘time critical’ production environments.
- Other industrial qualifications desirable e.g. Abrasive wheels/Work at Height
- IPAF (Cherry Picker/Scissor lift licence) desirable.
- Very flexible approach to work (essential)
- Ability to travel and work away from home
- Able to work well within both a team environment and/or independently (essential)
- Able to communicate effectively and provide good standard of customer service to internal customers (essential)
- Methodical, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail (essential)
- High level of initiative, driven and self-motivated (desirable)
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise multiple tasks (desirable)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK