Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Undertake pre-planned maintenance in accordance with the QMSR 034 PPM schedule for all injection moulding machines, and relevant ancillaries in line with your capabilities.
- Undertake reactive maintenance activities as requested through QMSR100, ensuring we minimise downtime and ensure a safe working environment for all staff.
- Repairing faults as necessary, in the most cost effective and efficient way, in line with your capabilities.
- Support the maintenance of the facility, including undertaking general maintenance activities across all aspects of the site.
- Raise purchase orders as required, to purchase tools and equipment to undertake the maintenance required, conversing with suppliers to understand the best product for the job.
- Completing all necessary paperwork as defined by the Company Quality Management System.
- Undertaking weekly checks in line with the Fire Log requirements.
- Work flexibly to ensure that the maintenance activity is done with minimal disruption to production.
- Ensure work is conducted in line with the company process and procedures and the H&S policy, completing all necessary risk assessments and paperwork as required.
- Drive the Company van to collect parts or equipment as required
- Any other reasonable management request.
- NVQ 3 in Engineering Maintenance (Electrical)
- Experience of supporting reactive and PPM in a manufacturing environment.
- Good conversational and written English
- Able to operate a reach truck
- Able to visually differentiate between colours for health and safety purposes, as demonstrated via a colour vision examination
- Able to lift up to 25kg
- Computer literate, and able to use MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of using an ERP system.
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and 13485
- Full UK driving license
- Previous experience of maintaining Arburg injection moulding machines up to 550 tonne
- Experience of using Mattec & Winman systems
- Previous experience of working specifically in injection moulding industry.
- Understanding and experience of 6-axis robotics, preferably Staubli.
- Experience of working with Euromap
- Previous use of tool room equipment
- Experience of hot runner systems
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK