- For the first initial 6 months, you will be training overseas (fortnightly visits to the UK on offer)
- You will be responsible for software commissioning of process equipment and its automation as well as application start-up
- You will support with interpretation of concepts and take over the planning of process applications
- It is your responsible for starting up assembly systems, both in-house and on customer sites
- You will develop, understand, test and document implementation concepts for malfunctions recognized
- You will contribute to the instruction and support of customers regarding operation and maintenance of machines
- You must have electrical certifications relevant to engineering / Manufacturing
- Ideally you will have Automation related qualifications / certifications
- You are well-skilled in programming and commissioning of PLC controls
- At best, you already have basic knowledge in drive technology and in handling bus systems.
- Flexibility, the ability to work in a team and the readiness to travel worldwide round off your profile.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK