Electrical Commissioning Engineer – Laser Specialist
- Responsible for software commissioning of process equipment and its automation as well as application start-up.
- Supporting with interpretation of concepts and take over the planning of process applications.
- Being in charge of starting up assembly systems both in-house and on customer sites.
- Develop, realize, test and document implementation concepts for malfunctions recognized.
- Contribute to the instruction of customers regarding operation and maintenance of our machines.
- Responsible for training customer personnel in the operation and maintenance of our systems and machines.
- Successfully completed electronic / mechatronic training or preferably did further training to become an Engineer (m / f / x) with main focus on automation technology.
- Well-skilled in programming and commissioning of PLC controls (preferably Siemens TIA and Beckhoff).
- At best, already have basic knowledge in drive technology and in handling bus systems.
- Flexibility, the ability to work in a team and the readiness to travel worldwide round off your profile.
- Must have experience of laser welding machines, preferably Tumpf or Amada
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK