- Cost analysis of Exterior Lighting Electrical assemblies (eg PCBs, Wiring harnesses, heatsinks etc)
- Maintain a clear, commercial view of the Electrical component market condition (short and mid-term)
- Generate comparisons of competitor products against internally, designed components
- Communication at various levels internally (up to Senior Board level) and at Supplier sites
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, Finance and Purchasing to identify focus areas for cost reduction
- Support Purchasing department with respect to Purchase Price Variance claims resulting from Engineering changes, market influences and forecast variance.
- Present clear visualisation of proposals with effective analysis and recommendation
- Able to travel abroad for occasional short business trips within the company or to Supplier sites.
- Able to work within a multi-national corporation and be understanding of different cultures
- Commercial experience of Electrical components for Automotive applications
- Knowledge of the Supply chain, Market trends & Material developments.
- Ability to understand the manufacturing environment and associated financial processes including but not limited to; Goods receiving; material flow; process and manufacturing principles
- 3 years minimum Purchasing, Supply Chain, or Finance experience related to an electrical commodity
- Proficient in office-based PC applications (MS Powerpoint, Excel, Word etc)
- Strong verbal and written skills, with organisational and program management capabilities
- Additional Language skills preferred but not essential.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK