- Maintain the existing the company EDI program by identifying and resolving the root cause related to any processing errors. Liaise with the Customer Service team to mitigate future occurrences and establish best practices for on-going maintenance.
- Interpret customers EDI specifications by thoroughly reviewing their requirements and clarifying commercial and systematic needs. Apply expert understanding of the existing company EDI program capabilities to clearly define EDI implementation plans. Work with the company Development team (and third party resources as necessary) to create relevant EDI maps, perform exhaustive testing and integrate into the existing business processes.
- Maintain ownership of all EDI related training content. Including –
- Communication of EDI capabilities and strategy to all relevant stakeholders
- Customer Service Representative training on IDoc processing support procedures
- Detailed work instructions outlining all key EDI related processes and procedures
- Lead the development and implementation of the company order automation strategy. Including –
- Analysis and feasibility study of new automation technologies
- Understanding of market needs as they relate to B2B communication expectations
- Coordination of Customer Service feedback to identify customer priorities for automation
- Provide cross-regional EDI support to counterparts in various regions. Ensure proper global customer coverage at all points in time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline required
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Access and Powerpoint, and other software programs including Prevail, SAP and data warehouse/report manager.
- Strong interpersonal skills including diplomacy and customer interaction experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with business data analysis in the Operations, Finance and/or Customer Service areas. Familiar with all aspects of EDI such as problem solving, mapping, transaction sets and setup.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, confident
- 3 to 5 years technical or business experience (display an understanding of general business issues and impacts), market understanding.
- Excellent sales, presentation and listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK