Diamond Drilling Technician
- Main role is the diamond drilling of core samples from both bituminous material and concrete up to 200mm diameter for laboratory testing
Other roles may include:
- Inspection & testing of barriers at sport stadia
- Maintain equipment and ensure calibration are in date
- Record test results accurately
- Have a good understanding of the test procedures and assisting in developing new processes
- Liaison with clients on site and discussing the client’s requirements
- Be the face of the company when on site with customers, adhering to H&S guidelines and taking care of company equipment when in use.
- Have a relevant experience
- Valid driving licence as you will be using company vehicles to travel to and from sites
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- A diamond drilling qualification
- Communication is key for this role
- Be able to make an impact and work well within a team or on your own
- Be willing to work away from home for short periods (days) on occasions
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK