Dev Ops Engineer
- To maintain local and cloud infrastructure used by the development teams (e.g. Artifactory / TeamCity / GitLab)
- To improve current CI / CD processes (build pipelines / chains)
- To suggest and implement process improvements in collaboration with the Development teams
- To work with the Development and IT teams to improve service / infrastructure security and disaster recovery
- This is a high growth company and roles can change and evolve. You’ll need to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the remit that supports the team with delivering its objectives.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in development and DevOps combined
- Experience in at least 2+ programming languages
- Advanced Experience with cloud providers such as AWS
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience with Distributed Systems: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security, etc.
- Experience with continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience with git configuration management systems and deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Release management experience
- A team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Embedded software experience
- Docker experience
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. RDS, MySQL)
- Building and releasing safety-critical embedded c software
- Experience working in a scrum or kanban environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK