- Provide support to project teams ‘on demand’ and assist Engineers with drafting, testing and early builds on high value/focus ‘Must Win’ projects.
- Responsible for the design of complex mod projects; you will be involved in projects from receipt of the initial enquiry through to the completion and handover to manufacturing facility meeting customer & internal requirements including cost, quality & time targets.
- Support SBU and EAS teams in the daily coordination of builds and maintenance of the 3D printing machines and mechanical workshop.
- Also included is responsible for developing these facilities and tools as technologies evolve further.
- Support sales and marketing through the creation of demo panels and show assets (both physical and virtual presentations/movies).
- Have completed an Engineering apprenticeship or similar experience.
- ideally College level Engineering qualification eg HNC/HND.
- Prior usage of 3D & 2D CAD and PLM software (preferably NX & Team Centre).
- Knowledge of common manufacturing processes.
- Customer first and must-win mentality.
- Practical ‘hands on’ skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK