- Specification Development
- Concept Development, CAD Design, 3D Model and 2D Drawing Creation
- Technical Program Management
- Technical Customer Interaction
- Launch and After Launch Support
- Liaise closely with KAMs to ensure timely flow of information between the company and the customer, and attend customer meetings within Europe as appropriate
- Work permit/passport which allows work & travel throughout Europe
- Degree in Engineering and 3 years product design experience.
- Driving Licence (allowing UK road use), preferred.
- Proficient user of 3D & 2D CAD and PDM software with 3+ years’ experience (preferably NX & Team Centre)
- Fluent in English and preferably a second language (Incl. Technical terms & written)
- Knowledge of common manufacturing processes
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK