Demand and Supply Planning Lead
- Lead monthly process of planning meetings (chair, structure, present data + follow-up on agreed actions) for ensuring stock is always available at the point of need for Systems / Consumables / FRUs + Repair Centre parts
- Flag Senior Management ‘Inform’ or ‘Decision’ points to the process owner
- Carry out ‘What if’ scenario analysis to provide alternative solution options
- Oversight of Oracle ERP System to ensure medium to long term demand plans are correctly maintained within the system and that reporting is accurate
- Proactively coach, mentor, and onboard new Regions into the S&OP process
- Continually review the S&OP process to ensure it reflects ‘best practice’ and meets business needs
- Plan demand, allocation, and deployment of Loaner Systems in conjunction with Service & Support team
- Managing work of Regional Demand & Supply planners
- We are a high-growth company and roles can change and evolve.
- You will need to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Customer Fulfilment remit that supports the team with delivering its objectives.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have/be:
- A resilient self-starter
- Expert Planner adept at influencing and steering decisions to drive great outcomes
- Exemplar communication skills, able to effectively communicate at all levels within an organisation
- Seasoned Change Agent able to make new ways of working ‘stick’
- Superior analytical skills
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in Supply Chain Planning and Operations
- Comfortable working at both the strategic and detailed tactical level
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK