Data Entry / Administration Assistant
- Maintaining and updating CRM database
- Answering calls and transferring to relevant person
- Creating marketing material
- Assisting with general administration duties
- Updating company website
- Assisting Senior Consultants in arranging interviews
- Writing adverts
- General housekeeping
- Identifying high calibre candidates for both active and potential roles
- Conduct initial screening and telephone interviewing and provide feedback/offers to candidates
- Registering and importing candidates onto our database
- Ensure compliance with Willcox Matthews standards to maintain consistent candidate experience
- Qualifications at GCSE (or equivalent) level of education (Eng / Math / Science) at C or above
- Ideally have NVQ / A level equivalent education
- Computer literate with experience on Microsoft Word and Excel
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK