- Help answer a broad range of data requests and communicate your findings.
- Build, test, and monitor data pipelines.
- Support the development and validation of reports and dashboards to analyse and track key performance indicators (KPI) and metrics for monitoring the health of the business, department, product, or processes.
- Bringing scientific and mathematical rigour to all elements of your work.
- Collaborating with a larger team of data scientists, data analysts, and data engineers.
- Remain up to date with the latest techniques in data engineering and data ETL.
- Contribute to improving the team’s processes and practices.
- A growth mindset, and the willingness to take ownership, make decisions, fail fast and learn from mistakes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with data querying, transformation, warehousing, and data lakes.
- Knowledge and practical experience of SQL and Spark.
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-orientated or functional programming language, preferably Python.
- Experience with managing cloud infrastructure. We use Terraform on AWS.
- Good understanding of data processing algorithms and bottlenecks.
It would also be helpful if you have:
- Experience with Databricks.
- Experience with data visualisation and dashboarding methods, tools, and libraries.
- Familiarity with data quality and security concepts.
- Experience working with data from medical devices.
- Good understanding of statistics fundamentals.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK