Customer Fulfilment Planning Manager
- Coach, Mentor, and support Demand & Supply planners within Customer Fulfilment department, to ensure perfect execution of Customer Orders.
- Processing the transactions for the new system and associated products in a timely manner, to ensure accurate stock visibility and traceability across ALL regions (NetSuite/ Versus Insight)
- Maintain, update, and Communicate to Key stakeholders a fit for purpose reporting New Installation Dashboard
- Work closely with the ‘Demand & Supply Planning Lead’ to ensure the monthly Demand re-view forecasts are robust and the resulting Supply plans are achievable for all Versius components
- Proactively align with the ‘New Installation & Territory Lead’ to ensure new Customer order requirements are met in full and correctly configured for their respective territory.
- Supporting development credible relationships with distributors and other third parties that ensure working processes for inventory management & control of finished goods are clearly defined and carried out.
- Champion high-quality Customer Communications for ALL markets to ensure any order fulfilment disruptions are effectively communicated to impacted parties. areas of dissatisfaction associated with the installation process are quickly identified and addressed
- Developing and documenting Order Fulfilment ‘best practice’ processes and rolling these out to new geographies as they come on stream.
- Supporting the other Demand/Supply Planners to manage internal and external product re-quests where necessary.
- We are a high growth company and roles can change and evolve. You will need to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Customer Fulfilment remit that supports the team with delivering its objectives.
- Have strong People Management, Demand/Supply planning and communication skills.
- Be a resilient self-starter.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with professional experience in Supply Chain Operations, Demand/Supply Planning and Customer Service.
- Be able to anticipate potential supply and inventory issues and resolve them.
- A genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
- Have strong data-driven analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders.
- It would also be helpful if you have:
- Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market.
- Project management experience
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK