Brief Role Description:
We are supporting our client who are a successful manufacturer of Safety Critical Components, in their search for a Customer Fulfilment Manager to join their expanding team.
- Coach, support and mentor your Customer Fulfilment team to establish a ‘World-Class’ Medical Device function, where team members thrive
- Track KPIs to measure and communicate success.
- Develop ‘best in class’ working processes for customer fulfilment, inventory management and customer returns
- Establish collaborative relationships with distributors and other third-party providers to unlock strategic value
- Balance short-term supply and demand across multiple geographical locations in line with global S&OP recommendations
- Work closely with Product Support, Service, Engineering and Manufacturing teams to forecast demand for spare parts and assemblies globally
- Actively contribute to the Customer Fulfilment strategic roadmap for geographic expansion & entering new markets: – including Logistics, Warehousing, Order Fulfilment, Spares Management and Returns processing
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience team to ensure a high focus on meeting internal and external customer needs in order to drive satisfaction levels
A natural communicator hopefully goes without saying, but in addition we’d like you to have:
- Have experience of leading, managing, motivating, and coaching teams
- Have a strong customer focus
- Educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in global Operations and Customer Service functions
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Able to operate effectively at both the tactical and strategic level
- Proven experience of process continuous improvement, along with strong data driven analytical skills
- Be expert in interacting and influencing internal team members and peers to anticipate and then resolve tactical day-to-day operational issues
It would be desirable for you to:
- Have an MBA or equivalent professional experience
- Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market
- Demonstrate a high level, hands on knowledge of ERP systems
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK