Continuous Improvement Lead –
- Lead and coach internal/external teams in the application of recognised process improvement techniques (LEAN, Six sigma) to create ‘best in class’ fulfilment processes that align with our strategy.
- Expert governance and programme management of all improvement activities, ensuring timely and effective communication to all key stakeholders of results delivery versus plan.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement with the Customer Fulfilment function. Train the team in the use and application of recognised process improvement methodologies (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma).
- Execute change well. Apply advanced change management practices to successfully embed change within impacted teams.
- Provide superior data analytics to support key strategic projects, Customer Fulfilment S&OP process, Customer Fulfilment Delivery Performance dashboards and adhoc requests.
- Provide data-driven insights that highlight key focus areas for improvement.
- Undertaking complex data analysis using both internal and external data to help create actionable insight.
- We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the team’s remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in an operations or consultancy environment
- Be delivery focussed with a passion for flawless execution
- Have demonstrable experience in leading transformational CI activities within a Supply Chain function
- Be an expert change practitioner and qualified trainer in recognised Process Improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma – ‘Green Belt’ desirable)
- High energy and passionate about making a difference. Demonstrated through a proven track record of making transformational, quantifiable improvements to business performance
- Possess exceptional data analytical skills (- advanced Excel skills, NetSuite reporting skills) and good attention to detail
- A natural communicator, possessing a strong sense of urgency (without panic) and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing circumstances
- Enjoy using your personal expertise in improvement methodologies to build capability in others
It would be desirable for you to:
Have an MBA or equivalent professional experience
Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK