Continuous Improvement Lead
- Lead and coach internal/external teams in the application of recognised process improvement techniques (LEAN, Six sigma) to create ‘best in class’ fulfilment processes that align with our strategy.
- Expert governance and programme management of all improvement activities, ensuring timely and effective communication to all key stakeholders of results delivery versus plan.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement with the Customer Fulfilment function. Train the team in the use and application of recognised process improvement methodologies (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma).
- Execute change well. Apply advanced change management practices to successfully embed change within impacted teams.
- Provide superior data analytics to support key strategic projects, Customer Fulfilment S&OP process, Customer Fulfilment Delivery Performance dashboards and adhoc re-quests.
- Provide data-driven insights that highlight key focus areas for improvement.
- Undertaking complex data analysis using both internal and external data to help create actionable insight.
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in an operations or consultancy environment
- Be delivery focussed with a passion for flawless execution
- Have demonstrable experience in leading transformational CI activities within a Supply Chain function
- Be an expert change practitioner and qualified trainer in recognised Process Improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma – ‘Green Belt’ desirable)
- High energy and passionate about making a difference. Demonstrated through a proven track record of making transformational, quantifiable improvements to business performance
- Possess exceptional data analytical skills (- advanced Excel skills, NetSuite reporting skills) and good attention to detail
- A natural communicator, possessing a strong sense of urgency (without panic) and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing circumstances
- Enjoy using your personal expertise in improvement methodologies to build capability in others
It would be desirable for you to:
- Have an MBA or equivalent professional experience
- Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK