Reporting to the Trim Supervisor. This role is to support the Team Leader in the efficient running of the department by meeting job timescales and demand, whilst completing jobs to the highest of standards.
- Trimming, bonding and assembling carbon fibre components utilizing engineering drawings and build manuals
- Checking information on drawings is clear
- Checking route card instructions are correct
- Help develop processes to improve quality and efficiency
- Keep all equipment maintained
- Ensure the department is kept clean and tidy
- Ability to read engineering drawings would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Excellent accuracy level
- Constant aware of health and safety
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment
- Problem Solving skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK